1. SIMWORLD Online Store is property of SIMWORLD company.
2. Orders can be made by registered users only. For registration Customer needs to fill out registration form avaiable on the website. By e-mail, user is given his account information – personal login and password, that are essential to make orders. Account information can be modified at any time using account edit option.
3. It is the Customer responsibility to provide true and correct information and to make updates in case of any changes. SIMWORLD can not be liable for any situations caused by incorrect personal data provided by the Customer, especially for undelivered orders.
4. We strive to make all descriptions as accurate and unambiguous as possible. However, we do not guarantee they are free of errors or shorts, that can not be basis for any claims. Such descriptions are only a reference for the Customer and are not a trade offer in accordance with Art. 66 Par.1 of the Civil Code of Republic of Poland. In case of any questions please contact shop(at)simworld.pl prior to making the order.
5. Products offered by SIMWORLD are for personal use only.
6. Commercial use of SIMWORLD needs written approval from SIMWORLD.
7. Use of SIMWORLD products in real aviation is strictly prohibited.
8. Differences caused by Customer’s screen and computer settings (proportions, colors, etc.) can not be basis for any complaints of purchased items.
9. All pictures, drawings, descriptions, graphics, files and especially logo are property of SIMWORLD. Use of any of above without written approval from SIMWORLD is not allowed.
10. SIMWORLD reserves the right to change these Terms of Sale without prior notification.
11. By making the order, Customer completely accepts the Terms of Sale.
1. All products prices are mentioned in euro ( € ). SIMWORLD reserves the right to change the currency without prior notification.
2. SIMWORLD reserves the right to refuse processing questionable orders and orders from Customer whose account information is incomplete. In case of any doubt SIMWORLD reserves the right to make additional confirmation of the order and/or to ask the Customer to complete missing information.
3. SIMWORLD reserves the right to refuse processing orders if the store offer has been illegally changed by third parties.
4. At the moment of making the order the final and firm price is shown by the product. SIMWORLD reserves the right to change prices and withdraw products without prior notification, excluding orders being processed.
5. All orders are being processed after receiving payment for ordered items and their shipping. SIMWORLD reserves the right to remove orders unpaid within 7 days without prior notification.
6. SIMWORLD strives to process all orders as soon as possible. If purchased itmes are in stock, the order is usually being processed next working day. If purchased items need to be manufactured or brought from our suppliers this period may be extended. If order processing time of specified product is longer than 7 days, approximate processing time is indicated in product description.
7. Our store has a real time reflection of stock levels, what means that the available quantity of all products in store is equal to their real quantity in our stock. However SIMWORLD reserves the right to errors in such information. If some of purchased items are unavaialbe in ordered quantity Customer will be notified of order status and approximate processing time and will have the right to decide to: wait for complete order shipping, ship available products and resigning the rest, ship in parts (terms of such shipping will be determined individually) or cancel the order. If Customer decides to ship only available products and resigning the rest, amount paid for unavailable itmes will be refunded into the account indicated by the Customer in accordance with the Returns section.
1. There are 3 payment options available: PayPal, bank transfer or cash (if the order is collected from our premises).
2. We only accept payment in euro ( € ). In some cases and on individual principles payment in other currency may be accepted.
3. Prior to making any payment (in case of PayPal or bank transfers) please wait for confirmation of the order and amount to be paid.
4. In case of bank transfers all transfer fees should be paid by the Customer (for international transfers transaction fee should be “OUR”).
5. Transfers should be make into following account:
PL 86 2490 0005 0000 4600 9891 2300
os. Stare Zegrze 139/11
For international transfers BIC number or bank name and address are essential. These are:
Name and address:
Alior Bank S.A.
Al. Jerozolimskie 94
1. All orders are being processed as described in the Orders section and shipped after receiving payment for ordered items and their shipping.
2. All orders are usually shipped next working Tuesday or Friday.
3. Available shipping options, shipping zones, prices and any shipping restrictions are described in the Shipping section.
4. Customer will be notified after order has been shipped or that the order is ready for personal acceptance.
5. SIMWORLD reserves the right to change available shipping options without prior notification, excluding orders being processed, unless shipping option chosen by the Customer is not avaialbe due to reasons not dependent on SIMWORLD. In such case Customer will be notified of the situation and available shipping options.
6. SIMWORLD is not liable for delayed delivery and for any damage caused by the shipping company during shipping. All orders are being carefully packaged and secured. It is Customer responsibility to check the package upon delivery in the presence of a courier or a postman. In case of any damage noticed Customer needs to protocol this fact together with a courier and contact SIMWORLD immidiately. All claims regarding damage caused during shipping will be accepted only with such protocol. Products damaged during shipping will be replaced with new ones and shipped to the Customer without any additional costs.
7. If the order can not be delivered due to Customer, especially in case of acceptance refusal or incompelete or incorrect address, no rights can be claimed. If the Customer wishes to have the order shipped again, shipping fee will be deducted and has to be paid first.
8. If the order can not be delivered due to SIMWORLD, it will be shipped again, after prior contact with the Customer, without any addional costs.
9. All shipping fees to countries outside the European Union do not include local taxes, customs clearance costs and additional handling fees. It is Customer responsibility to check applicable fees that need to be paid by the Customer upon delivery and any import restrictions.
1. Customer has the right to return ordered products without giving the reason within 10 calendar days after order acceptance.
2. Return is possible only after prior consultation with SIMWORLD to determine return conditions. Returned products have to be carefully packaged and secured prior to shipping. SIMWORLD reserves the right to refuse unreported returns and is not liable for any damage caused during return shipping.
3. Returned products must: not have any signs of use, not be damaged, be in original box with a complete set of sale documents and (if applicable) have a warranty card and unbroken warranty seals.
4. Strictly no custom made products can be returned.
5. Returnes are restricted to the product price only. Shipping fees to and from the Customer will not be refunded.
6. All refunds will be transferred into the account indicated by the Customer within 30 days after return acceptance. Customer will be notified after bank transfer has been made.
1. All claims must be in written form and sent to complaints(at)simworld.pl or by mail to the company address. To claim for refund Customer needs to attach a copy of sale documents and a warranty card (if applicable), brief description and (optionally) pictures, what will help to inquire into a complaint.
2. In case of any damage caused during shipping to the Customer all complaints will be inquired into only with a damage survey protocol. More information on damage during shipping can be found in Shipping section.
3. Mechanical damage caused by improper use and natural wear is not subject to any claims.
4. All complaints will be inquired into within 14 days after receiving essential information and documents or, if such is necessary, after receiving complained product.
5. If the complaint is found justified SIMWORLD will repair broken product (or its broken parts) or replace it with the one free of defects. SIMWORLD will carry shipping costs. If the broken product can not be repaired nor replaced, Customer will be given individual recompensation offer. In case of refusal amount equal to the product price will be refunded and transferred into the account indicated by the Customer within 30 days.
6. If the complaint is rejected, complained product can be shipped back on the Customer’s cost.
1. SIMWORLD protects all personal data in accordance with Polish Personal Data Protection Law from 29th August 1997.
2. Customer has the right to inspect, change and remove his personal data.
3. All information about Customers are used only to proceed the orders and shipping.
1. All dates and prices shown by the upcoming products are only a reference and can be changed without prior notification.
2. Upcoming products can not be purchased until they are officially released.
3. In some cases SIMWORLD reserves the right to make such products available in preorder. If preorder is avaialbe, proper information will be shown in the product description. Conditions of preorder will be specified for every product individually. If there is no information on preorder conditions, the product is not available in preorder.
1. In case of any disputes that can not be solved by compromise, the applicable law is the Civil Code of Republic of Poland.
1. In case of any questions or doubt please contact us at shop(at)simworld.pl , writing “terms of sale” as a subject.
SIMWORLD team wishes you enjoyable shopping!